Selling with ListingPoint
ListingPoint is a premier real estate brokerage and consulting firm specializing in the Southern California market. Using a comprehensive approach that incorporates the methods of real estate agents, appraisers, and mortgage brokers, our system allows our clients to eliminate much of the time and stress typically associated with most real estate transactions. Our primary focus is providing our buyers and sellers with objective market data in a format that is easy to understand and that will render realistic expectations about their transaction.
Having the right perspective from the start is key to a smooth closing. Pricing, marketing, and qualifying prospective buyers are among the most important aspects of any sale.
Our Listing System Includes:• A Broker’s Price Opinion of your home using the same methodologies as licensed real estate appraisers
• A Market Conditions Survey detailing value and marketing time trends, as well as market composition
• MLS Listing Syndication on the largest Realtor Boards in Southern California for maximum exposure
• Broad Market Exposure to millions of potential homebuyers on thousands of real estate websites
• Expert Offer Analysis from a lending perspective to determine which buyers are the most apt to close escrow
• Professional Assistance by a licensed ListingPoint agent who is a member of the National Association of Realtors
Contact one of our excellent SoCal Realtors today for a free personalized market snapshot via email. There’s no obligation, and you’ll gain valuable insight of your market area and how our team can help you make an informed decision. Contact Us
*ListingPoint is a member of the National Association of Realtors. Using the new CARETS System, ListingPoint property listings are now reciprocated with 30+ Realtor Associations serving over 105,000 real estate professionals in Southern California. CARETS provides an all inclusive database of properties for sale covering 6 counties, giving your MLS listing maximum exposure to prospective homebuyers and real estate professionals serving Southern California.